Categories
General

Coronavirus Update for Art Fair

MARCH 31 UPDATE – We are still actively planning for our Art Fair in June. We are monitoring the COVID-19 situation and the recommendations from national, state and local public health officials.  The health and safety of our artists, visitors and volunteers is our first priority.  Any decision regarding the status of the Art Fair will be determined by these factors. We are planning to review the situation at the end of April.  If the Art Fair is not cancelled, booth fees checks will not be deposited or credit payments requested until after the first of May.  If the Art Fair is cancelled all application and booth fees already paid will be refunded.