APRIL 29 UPDATE – It is with heavy hearts that we have made the decision to cancel the 2020 St Clair Art Fair scheduled for June 27 & 28. The St. Clair Art Association Board of Directors decided that due to the on-going uncertainty of the COVID-19 pandemic it is necessary to cancel the event for this year in order to safeguard the health of our community, the artists, volunteers and the many visitors who annually attend and support our art fair. All artist fees will be refunded.
Thank you for your understanding that this was a very hard decision. We will begin to plan the 2021 St Clair Art Fair which will be June 26 & 27, 2021.
MARCH 31 UPDATE – We are still actively planning for our Art Fair in June. We are monitoring the COVID-19 situation and the recommendations from national, state and local public health officials. The health and safety of our artists, visitors and volunteers is our first priority. Any decision regarding the status of the Art Fair will be determined by these factors. We are planning to review the situation at the end of April. If the Art Fair is not cancelled, booth fees checks will not be deposited or credit payments requested until after the first of May. If the Art Fair is cancelled all application and booth fees already paid will be refunded.
The Call for Art & Artist Application can be downloaded/printed from the link below. Please read the following for important changes for the 2020 Art Fair:
- The number of artist booth locations in the north corridor of Riverview Plaza will be reduced due to a change in space the Art Association is allowed to use.
- There will no longer be booth locations in the Riverview Plaza Park (also known as the courtyard).
- The number of jewelry artists will be limited to 25.
- The Riverview Plaza parking lot will no longer be available for parking RVs or travel trailers during Art Fair weekend. RV/trailer sites are available at the
nearby St. Clair Boat Harbor (shuttle available) as well as Algonac State Park, KOA Port Huron and Thousand Trails St. Clair RV Resort. Parking for storage trailers will be available in the northwest section of the plaza parking lot.
- In anticipation of possible high water on the St Clair River along the boardwalk area of Palmer Park during the 2020 Art Fair, there will be a contingency plan for boardwalk booth locations.
If you’d like to have a Call for Art/Artist Application emailed or mailed to you please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with email address or mailing address with your request.
If you’re an artist and would like to be added to the contact list, send your name, contact information and art medium to email@example.com and we’ll add you to our Art Fair contact list for future Art Fairs.
Check back to this page; we’ll update it as more details and information about the 2020 Art Fair are available.