The Art Center galleries periodically host displays of regional and statewide artists, as well as local student artists. Throughout the year, distinguished artists present workshops and illuminating lectures. You are invited to meet the artists at receptions held in conjunction with these activities. If you’d like to have a solo or group exhibit, please contact the Art Center at 810-329-9576 or email@example.com and ask for Sandy.
Our exhibit schedule for 2020 is listed below. Opening and closing dates will be updated as each exhibit nears.
- February 25 to March 10 – Local Elementary School student exhibit.
- March 17 to April 4 – Local Middle and High School student exhibit.
- Mid-June to mid-July – Art Fair Feature.
- July – August – Art Association student exhibit.
- August – Photography by Lori Hannon & Tom Watkins.
- September – TBD solo exhibit.
- October 16 to 18 – SCAA Potters Market.
- November – December – Yuletyme / Holiday Exhibit.
To view some of our past special exhibits, click here.
The exhibit gallery currently has work by the Art Association member artists on display and for sale.