The Art Center galleries periodically host displays of regional and statewide artists, as well as local student artists. Throughout the year, distinguished artists present workshops and illuminating lectures. You are invited to meet the artists at receptions held in conjunction with these activities. If you’d like to have a solo or group exhibit, please contact the Art Center at 810-329-9576 or email@example.com .
Our tentative exhibit schedule for 2017 includes the following special exhibits. Exact dates and times will be confirmed as we get closer to each event.
- April 11 to May 6 – Local Middle and High School exhibits, Reception on April 18 at 5 pm.
- May 10 to June 3 – Artists as Teachers, Reception on May 12 at 5 pm.
- June – 2017 St. Clair Art Fair Featured Artist (TBD)
- August 8 to September 2 – Group Pottery Exhibit
- September 5 to October 7 – Two Man Painting & Sculpture Exhibit.
- October 17 to November 11 – Interior Landscapes.
- November / December – Holiday Exhibit / Event.
To view some of our past special exhibits, click here.
The exhibit gallery currently artwork from our member artists and from the SCAA collection on display for purchase.